PrintGrilled Pork Tenderloin with Cherry Compote Ingredients1 pork tenderloin - rinse in cold water and pat dry. 1/2 jar Cherry Preserves - we like tart cherry Flower Power EVOOInstructionsBrush olive ...
- This is fabulous. We compliments all the time for this easy recipe.
- 1 - 8 oz. piece of smoked salmon - finely chopped
- 1- 8 oz. block of softened cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped capers
- 2 teaspoons Jammin' Salmon
- 1/2 Red onion - finely chopped
- 3 oz. sour cream
- Mix everything together and let sit several hours or overnight. Serve on Water cracks.
This is a recipe inspired by my friend Dawn. She and her husband own and work a certified organic farm in Auburn, Ohio. I have a CSA with them and LOVE their garlic. They grown about 5 varieties!
This is fabulous on a water cracker with a little goat cheese and topped with this delicious combination of roasted red pepper, caramelized onion and Flower Power. But equally as delicious as a topping for burgers or grilled chicken breast. Make extra and use all week!
3 roasted red bell peppers – skin removed.
2 sweet onions thinly sliced and caramelized – do this on stove top in skillet. I add a tiny bit of butter and punch onions. then slowly caramelize, stirring often over medium heat.
Thinly slice the red peppers and mix together with the caramelized onions. Add Flower Power and refrigerate for two hours.
Note: we used Ritz crackers for the food show but that was because they flew off the platter. Ritz will get soft if they sit for more than 8 minutes.