In two shakes or more!
Provence meets Brazil in this fabulous seasoning. no salt, no sugar, no fillers, gluten or MSG. Just FLAVOR.
- 5 pounds of peeled and roughly chopped potatoes - we mixed Yukon Gold and Red Skins
- 1 tablespoon of Grapeseed or Canola oil
- 5 cups veggie or chicken stock
- 1 cup heavy cream or half and half
- 1 heaping teaspoon Black Dog Belly Rub
- 5 thinly sliced wild ramps or 1 leek
- Salt to taste
- In a medium saucepan, heat oil and saute' the ramps or leek.
- Add roughly chopped potatoes and saute' until the potatoes begin to brown a little. If pan gets dry you may need to add a little more oil.
- Pour in veggie or chicken stock and bring to boil. Reduce heat and put lid on and simmer until potatoes are soft. Mash with a potato masher and then blend until smooth with an immersion blender. Remove from heat and add cream and Black Dog Belly Rub. If you want to make it creamier, you can transfer to a blender but be careful cause its hot!
- Garnish: Finely chopped chives, more ramps, could put a little shredded cheese and even bacon bits.
- I recommend doubling or tripling this recipe and freeze some, its that good.